Start a new topic
Solved

Other clicks @ LinkedIn

Hello,

I am using Super Metrics to get our LinkedIn data exported automatically in Google Sheets. I get advertising data from data source: LinkedIn Ads. 

Before we got advertising data from the export at the campaign manager @ LinkedIn, which exported the metric "other clicks".

Which metric should I use in Super Metrics to get "other clicks"?

Thank you.

Hi Talitha,

As you are more familiar with the missing item, could you please check LinkedIn Ads API documentation to see if such a metric is available: https://developer.linkedin.com/docs/guide/v2/ads/ads-reporting#

If you manage to find the missing metric or dimension, please post a link or a screenshot to that metric in to this thread. We'll let our development team know of it and they will contact you once it's added to Supermetrics. Please note that fitting the missing metric/dimension to data source connector may take some time. We appreciate your help with this.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this

I discovered that "other clicks" is named as metric: "other engagements". So problem solved!

Hi Talitha,

great to hear that. Sometimes the data source API's use different names than what they show you in their own reporting site.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment