Supermetrics Support Forum

Searchmetrics & Ranking Data

Hello,

I currently have a ‘super pro licence’ for super metrics but have faced a few difficulties pulling in ranking data from Search Metrics to Google Sheets.

After connecting the appropriate API and secret API keys of the tool, I am unable to locate the exact data source from the field drop down (in Google Sheets) despite trying every possibility.

Search metrics ranking visibility report is the most commonly downloaded report within the tool so I would find it strange to not have the capability to pull keyword, position, url and WoW comparison trends.

Please can you advise if all functions of Search Metrics integrate with Google Sheets or if you could follow up offline I can share more details over email.

Many thanks,

Chris Mostert

• Hi Chris,

As you are more familiar with the missing item, please visit SearchMetrics API documentation to see if it has come available: http://api.searchmetrics.com/api-calls

If you manage to find the missing metric or dimension, please post a link or screenshot to that site in to this thread. We'll let our development team know of it and they will contact you once it's added to Supermetrics. Please note that fitting the missing metric/dimension to data source connector may take some time. We appreciate your help with this.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment