Start a new topic
Solved

Google My Business location groups

Hi,

I noticed you've just rolled out a beta for the GMB connector which I find really awesome! I was just wondering if you're planning to add the possibility to add location groups rather than individual locations in the query? We have 600+ locations so this would be a life saver :-) Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mano

Hi Mano,

Thank you for the feedback! I will send this as a feature request to the developer team to see if they can add this.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Dear Team, a question: can U pls let me know how can I access GMB connector through my subscription? Even if Beta it would be a life saver now. Thanks in deed. Awaiting yr response. Vik

Hi Viktor,

It should be in public beta so anyone can use it  - you can find it in the sidebar now with the other Google connectors:

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this

Thanks!!! Is that a separate plugin for data studio as well maybe? Vik

Hi Jessica

There's no match for "gmb" or "my" or "Business" in my data sources (and also no sidebar :) Do i have to activate beta connectors anywhere?

Thanks & best,

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

This post was in the Sheets forum, which is why I only included information for that.

For Data Studio the link is:

https://datastudio.google.com/datasources/create?connectorId=AKfycbwEqvpByFcK0tjg3Cg-w6b57GOXGj9TYpIyo97vEPsRt7CIQy4ZU5U614xEJ24wxEgSQg

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

2 people like this

Thank you!!!

Thanks Jessica: maybe a question : can data studio plug in read out reviews given in my business?much apprecitate yr help !

... or the ratings/ rating results? I can't find them in the connector. Thank you very much!

1 person likes this

Hi Viktor/Stefan,

Let me follow up to see if those are possible, or it's just a missed metric or something that the API doesn't report out. If it's missing but can be added, I will pass a feature request to the dev team.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

2 people like this

There is a resource in the API to get the review information, so I have submitted a feature request to the dev to see if it can be added to the connector.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this

That awsome news Jessica! Thanks for answer!! Do you maybe know an approximate timing for the availability of "review feautre update"?

The dev said it was already on the roadmap and should be available "soon".  He couldn't give me a firm date yet, but I would expect it will be sometime in the next week or so.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Fantastic! What a speed...worth the double subscription that services:) Pls Jessica post here when it is ready. Much appreciate yr prompt support , Vik

Login or Signup to post a comment