Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Google My Business location groups

Hi,

I noticed you've just rolled out a beta for the GMB connector which I find really awesome! I was just wondering if you're planning to add the possibility to add location groups rather than individual locations in the query? We have 600+ locations so this would be a life saver :-) Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mano

• Hi Mano,

Thank you for the feedback! I will send this as a feature request to the developer team to see if they can add this.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Dear Team, a question: can U pls let me know how can I access GMB connector through my subscription? Even if Beta it would be a life saver now. Thanks in deed. Awaiting yr response. Vik

• Hi Viktor,

It should be in public beta so anyone can use it  - you can find it in the sidebar now with the other Google connectors:

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Thanks!!! Is that a separate plugin for data studio as well maybe? Vik

• Hi Jessica

There's no match for "gmb" or "my" or "Business" in my data sources (and also no sidebar :) Do i have to activate beta connectors anywhere?

Thanks & best,

Stefan

• Hi Stefan,

This post was in the Sheets forum, which is why I only included information for that.

For Data Studio the link is:

https://datastudio.google.com/datasources/create?connectorId=AKfycbwEqvpByFcK0tjg3Cg-w6b57GOXGj9TYpIyo97vEPsRt7CIQy4ZU5U614xEJ24wxEgSQg

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

2 people like this
  • Thank you!!!

• Thanks Jessica: maybe a question : can data studio plug in read out reviews given in my business?much apprecitate yr help !

• ... or the ratings/ rating results? I can't find them in the connector. Thank you very much!

1 person likes this
  • Hi Viktor/Stefan,

Let me follow up to see if those are possible, or it's just a missed metric or something that the API doesn't report out. If it's missing but can be added, I will pass a feature request to the dev team.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

2 people like this
  • There is a resource in the API to get the review information, so I have submitted a feature request to the dev to see if it can be added to the connector.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • That awsome news Jessica! Thanks for answer!! Do you maybe know an approximate timing for the availability of "review feautre update"?

• The dev said it was already on the roadmap and should be available "soon".  He couldn't give me a firm date yet, but I would expect it will be sometime in the next week or so.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Fantastic! What a speed...worth the double subscription that services:) Pls Jessica post here when it is ready. Much appreciate yr prompt support , Vik

Login to post a comment