Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Error: Report unavailable: quota excceeded.

Hi,

I keep having the Error: Report unavailable: quota excceeded. message.

I do not understand why that error keeps appearing. Would you please try to have a look and solve?

Query ID: u8aoH8jMBgQwOawc8ULCTi9jLOvPP6

Thanks

Maria

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Maria,

Sorry for the issues. We ran out of DoubleClick search Quota this morning which caused the errors. As it resets at midnight PST, more quota should now be available and we have made some changes to help limit users from using up the quota too fast. Please try again as there should be resources available.

Also we kindly ask that you don't submit multiple requests for the same issue - it causes delays and confusion in our team. I merged all three asks from you into this same case.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi Jessica,

I am having the same problem. Do you have a time when you think the issue will be resolved?

Thanks

• Hi Akber,

It should be already fixed as the refresh time for the quota happened about 7 hours ago. As noted in my last response we made some changes that should prevent some users some eating all our quota and we may need to check if we need to increase it.

If you are still getting quota errors right now, then please submit a private ticket with the details so we can check, but others with this issue have confirmed its fine now after the midnight PST quota reset.

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment