I have following questions about the functionality of the "Individual Connector" with Google Data Studio:
1) How many Data Sources can I use with th is pricing model?
2) What are exactly the "account restrictions"?
3) Can I use Facebook (Facebook Ads and Insights) without any limitations?
Thanks for your interest in Supermetrics!
1) Individual connector licenses are connected to a single connector (data source). The data source is chosen at purchase. The data source cannot be changed during the license period.
2) There are restrictions for the advertising platform connectors, for example with Individual Connector license you can connect 3 advertising accounts, if you have chosen for example Facebook Ads as the connector. Restrictions do not apply to non-advertising connectors, for example Facebook Insights.
3) Please refer to previous answer. Facebook Insights can be used without limitations.
Heidi / Supermetrics team