Supermetrics Support Forum

Facebook Ads & Facebook Insights Authentification Problems since 5.April 2018

No Facebook Data anymore in Data Studio. :(

I receive in all my reports grey fields for Facebook Ads & Facebook Insights Authentification Problems since 5.April. 

Some issues i could solve by reauthentification - but for some it doesn't help.

Do you have the same troubles?

Error-ID: 151fc0fc

Community connector error: Invalid authentication. You will need to log in again. If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.
  • Hi Stefan,

Are you getting any other errors besides the one you posted here (such as error #283)? 

The error given usually can be resolved by re-authenticating but in some cases you need to completely log out and back in again (usually with deleting your cookies or using Incognito/Private browsing mode) or we need to delete the authentication tokens on our side to hard force the re-login process. 

However if you have error #238, there's additional steps needed to resolve that as it may means we need elevated permissions to your content that you have to enable.

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

• Hey Supermetrics Team and @Stefan, 

I've the same problems. 

If you find the licence License #1 (id: 19626) you will see, that we are a paying customer.

Community connector error: This dashboard is using the free version of Supermetrics for Data Studio - Facebook Insights registered to kunde.artista@gmail.com for team 'Team kunde.artista@gmail.com' (ID: _S7IIJGmJU5PZcTtZMn. Facebook Insights requires the paid version. You can buy a paid license via this link: https://supermetrics.com/pricing/data-studio/?&ds=FB&mee=a3VuZGUuYXJ0aXN0YUBnbWFpbC5jb20= (Supermetrics request ID: ago70r3U9LMXDrJ3h7unCvrsQAvniz). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Fehler-ID: 523aed9c

• So? What we should do?? All my Facebook connectors dont't work! UPDATE plz

• @Arnaud: For me this was helpful: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000078017

Best, Stefan

• Thank you so much @Stefan , so helpful :-)

Login to post a comment