Start a new topic

Facebook Ads & Facebook Insights Authentification Problems since 5.April 2018

No Facebook Data anymore in Data Studio. :(

I receive in all my reports grey fields for Facebook Ads & Facebook Insights Authentification Problems since 5.April. 

Some issues i could solve by reauthentification - but for some it doesn't help.

Do you have the same troubles?

Error-ID: 151fc0fc

Community connector error: Invalid authentication. You will need to log in again. If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Hi Stefan,

Are you getting any other errors besides the one you posted here (such as error #283)? 

The error given usually can be resolved by re-authenticating but in some cases you need to completely log out and back in again (usually with deleting your cookies or using Incognito/Private browsing mode) or we need to delete the authentication tokens on our side to hard force the re-login process. 

However if you have error #238, there's additional steps needed to resolve that as it may means we need elevated permissions to your content that you have to enable.

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

Hey Supermetrics Team and @Stefan, 

I've the same problems. 

If you find the licence License #1 (id: 19626) you will see, that we are a paying customer.

Community connector error: This dashboard is using the free version of Supermetrics for Data Studio - Facebook Insights registered to kunde.artista@gmail.com for team 'Team kunde.artista@gmail.com' (ID: _S7IIJGmJU5PZcTtZMn. Facebook Insights requires the paid version. You can buy a paid license via this link: https://supermetrics.com/pricing/data-studio/?&ds=FB&mee=a3VuZGUuYXJ0aXN0YUBnbWFpbC5jb20= (Supermetrics request ID: ago70r3U9LMXDrJ3h7unCvrsQAvniz). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Fehler-ID: 523aed9c

Login or Signup to post a comment