Supermetrics Support Forum

Is the Instagram/Twitter for Data Studio Connector Working?¿

Hi There,

I'm getting an error on some of my reports running Instagram public data connector and also Twitter Public Data, 

For the twitter connector I get a "No data found" message from data studio. Like there is no data to display.

However for the instagram connector I get a system error message, and when I click on it, it returns me this message:

Community connector error: Error: Instagram return empty result (no user account found). (Supermetrics request ID: 3ds7c4lktbh_eEnnST03eBeCNFlAcIhM). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

I've already checked out if was a problem that the twitter or instagram username has changed or was wrong typed.... but before this has been working and now... it suddenly stopped. 

Although this only happens in some of my reports. Some others works smoothly.

:-S 

Thanks in advance.

• Hi,

For instagram - This is likely linked to the fact Facebook suddenly changed their request limits for Instagram API and broke our connector. Please see this article for more information:

Twitter should not be affected by this though. What query settings are you using and what username(s) so I can repro the setup to test?

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment