Supermetrics Support Forum

Error: HTTP error: 0 Encountered end of file

Hi, 

For several days now, I keep having such an error on my Google Sheets report using the DBM connector through my "Super Pro" Supermetrics account.

"Error: HTTP error: 0 Encountered end of file"

I saw on the forum (here and here) that usually, when this happens, it's "just" a temporary error; though in my case, it's been days unfortunately.

Is it possible to have any updates on this?
I can provide more info if needed, don't hesitate to reply this thread!

Thanks, best

• Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

There does not seem to be global issues on this matter right now, so it must be a smaller bug. Did you try changing around your metrics and dimensions? In some cases even the order of the metrics have affected the query. Let me know the outcome, we'll investigate further if needed!

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

• Hi Heidi,

Thanks for following up on my issue.

Unfortunately, I have the exact same problem again, for 3 days in a row now, on the Query ID "RSkJC10dQ6K9UEWcgUc8slGh5erM4D" (last refresh ID: 1523951590264)

This problem is becoming recurring and is slowing down the deployment of your tool in my company, would it be possible to have a long-lasting fix to this issue?
    Or at least explanations of what causes this problem, or guidance on how we can avoid it?

Thanks, best,

Florent

• Hi Florent,

Very sorry to hear the issue persists. We'll need to have our developers look at it.

Can you please post a private ticket with a description of the issue through support.supermetrics.com in order to handle sensitive information exchange.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• Hello, I've just started experiencing the same issue in one of the (google sheets) reports for a client of mine. 

Interested to hear of any solution. The report is business critical.

Thanks, Hugh

• I am also getting the following error for other queries in the same sheet:

Error: Google is returning an error due to too many 503 errors for your profile 491436. Please retry later.

Not sure if the two are connected but as I say, no changes have been made to the sheet so it's odd that this should suddenly start happening.

• Hi Hugh,

Sorry to hear about the troubles. 

Please create a private ticket as suggested before. Then we can exchange sensitive info and access rights.

Thanks,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login to post a comment