Supermetrics Support Forum

Magento connector?

Hello all,

do you offer Magento as an connector as well?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan

• Hi Stefan,

We have Magento in the development pipeline, but as it is in the early stages, I don't have an estimate yet of when it would be ready. Probably something for much later in the year, if I were to give a guess-timate.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• I would be very keen to see this please, especially with Magento 2!

In the meantime, is any other method outside of a direct connector to be able to pull  Magento 2 data at all please?

Thanks Sam

• Hi Sam,

Google offers some more generic connectors that may help with this if you can get the Magento data into a CSV-formatted file, a Google Sheet, or a database like MySQL/SQL server. For Data Studio, we sadly don't offer the CSV/JSON connector that we have for Sheets, which is another alternative method if the data source's API output is JSON-formatted.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• I would love to see this connector as well, and I would be more than willing to be a beta tester!  Being able to marry my Google Analytics data and my online store data together would completely overhaul my workflow in a very good way!  Do you have any update on progress?

Erin

• Hi Erin,

Status is the same as I gave above to Stefan - it's in the pipeline but no development dates given so I don't know when they plan to start working on it or when it will be done. 

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment