Supermetrics Support Forum

Pulling custom conversions from facebook ads manager

OVERVIEW: Having issues pulling custom conversions specific to an ad campaign rather than all the data that the pixel picks up.

I have a pixel set up on a site. I have several ad campaigns using the site as a landing page, and as a result the pixel picks up this information. However, there are a lot of visitors going to the landing page NOT related to the ad campaign. Thus, the pixel is still picking up this information, leading a discrepancy in the amount of visitors. 

When I pull this information using Supermetrics, I am pulling the complete data from the pixel including all the visitors not related to the ad campaign. Is there a way to just pull the information funneling from the ad campaign? 

I know how to pull custom conversions using the id and vlookups within excel.

Thanks in advance for the help.

• Hi,

thanks for your message.

This goes pretty deep into custom conversions, and I don't think we are able to provide a smart way to filter out the results you want. If you come up with a solution, please do share it. The only thing I can think of is to add some kind of filter to the query, but could be that there is no suitable filters.

Sorry I could not offer a quick fix.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login to post a comment