Supermetrics Support Forum

Mailchimp Connector Not Working Properly

The Mailchimp connector is not pulling ecommerce transaction data in for the reports for each campaign. Mailchimp said there is an issue with your API call. This is what they said: 

Thanks for coming into MailChimp chats today. I was able to do a GET call for the "CX Color Story 3 Natural Mystic" campaign using a REST client and I did get the results to show revenue, seen here:

},
    "report_summary": {
        "opens": 1154,
        "unique_opens": 820,
        "open_rate": 0.29560201874549,
        "clicks": 101,
        "subscriber_clicks": 74,
        "click_rate": 0.026676279740447,
        "ecommerce": {
            "total_orders": 6,
            "total_spent": 575.36,
            "total_revenue": 555

With this in mind, it sounds like either the REST client used (SuperMetrics) is not pulling this information correctly, or an incorrect endpoint was used. In this case, I would confirm that the endpoints being used are correct using the reference here:https://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/reference/reports/ and also try using a different REST client like Postman or another alternative, and then see if those results are appearing.

• Hi Steven,

Thank you for the detailed information! I will forward this to the dev team for investigation and repair of our connector.

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

• Hi Steven,

Just wanted to note that we're still looking into this and we haven't forgotten your issue. We're hoping to have more information for you in the near future on this.

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

• Hi There- has this issue been resolved? My campaigns are also not reporting conversion information.

Thanks!

• Nope. 

• The "near future" has not come yet. 

Login to post a comment