Supermetrics Support Forum

Google My Business data

Hi,

Is it possible to get Google My Business Data, trough Supermetrics?

Thanks.

• Hi Joachim,

Not yet, but we have a connector for this data source in the development pipeline. Based on it's current progress I would estimate it will go into beta testing in the next month or so, and then into production sometime after that.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Thanks for the great news Jessica, since GMB is very important for clients' business, it is important for marketers to report on it. Really looking forward to it...

• Any News for GMB Connector? :)

• Hi Stefan,

The current state says its in "internal review" and is estimated to go into private beta mid-April.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Dear Supermetrics Team. Can U pls let me know how can I get access to beta GMB plugin ? It would be a life saver to my subscription. Thanks, and awaiting your reply. vik

• Hi All,

Google My Business is in public beta so anyone can use it  - you can find it in the sidebar now with the other Google connectors:

Or with this link for Data Studio:

https://datastudio.google.com/datasources/create?connectorId=AKfycbwEqvpByFcK0tjg3Cg-w6b57GOXGj9TYpIyo97vEPsRt7CIQy4ZU5U614xEJ24wxEgSQg

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

3 people like this
  • This is a lifesaver guys! Thanks for adding this. Is there a roadmap to add directions or review rating to this integration? Everything else looks to be working well, its just missing those two main items. 

1 person likes this
  • First off, the GMB integration is fantastic! We are loving it. Only thing for me would be adding directions actions. If you guys can get that added it will be hands down the best GMB report solution out there!

1 person likes this
  • Hi Matt/Nick,

It is on the roadmap to add reviews and that should be added soon. Directions was no yet on the map, as we were waiting to see if it would be requested or not, as it's more difficult to implement. But now that you both asked, it should go into the pipeline to be added later.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

2 people like this
  • Thanks Jessica - from an actions standpoint, directions is really important. The most common actionable metrics from GMB are phone calls, website clicks, post clicks, and driving directions, and having that data helps build a stronger case for results-driven analytics. 

1 person likes this
  • Thanks Jessica, I'm really glad to hear it!

• Why do we get "system" error on the new GMB report on every item?

• @Elevated Marketing

If you have not done so yet, can you please submit a new request for your issue so we can investigate it?

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/tickets/new

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team