Supermetrics Support Forum

Facebook Ads Campaign Start/End Date

I'm trying to pull data from Facebook Ads Manager, specifically, the campaign name, as well as the each campaign's start and end date. I see start/end dimensions, but they only work on the ad set level, not the campaign level.

Is there a way I can pull campaign name and each campaign's start and end date? 

• Hi Dominic,

Thanks for your question.

I discussed this with our Facebook lead developer, and we found that campaign start and end dates are available in the API, and we can add them to the connector dimensions. Due to some task prioritizing, it might take us some time to have the fields implemented. Stay tuned, the fields should be there within a few days. 

Best regards,

Supermetrics team

1 person likes this
  • Wow, great! Thank you for the response, and I look forward to using the feature. 

• Hello, I wanted to follow-up with the timeline for this update. I'm interested in purchasing Supermetrics as the reporting software for the agency I work for, but I won't purchase until this functionality is added, so if you could update me when this has been updated, I'd truly appreciate it. Thanks.  

1 person likes this
  • Hallo, I have the same issue as Dominic: Need the start and enddate of a campaign before we can purchase. 

Thanks for the update!

Sofie

• Hi,

We have now added the following dimensions:

- Campaign start date

- Campaign end date

- Campaign start date & time

- Campaign end date & time

You can find them in the "Campaign details" section.

Best regards,

Supermetrics team

1 person likes this
  • Thank you so much! 

Login to post a comment