Start a new topic

Problems connecting Facebook via Googe Data Studio

Hi,

currently I am having an issue to use supermetrics with our Facebook account accordingly through Google Data Studio. In the error message we are being advised to swich to a paid subscription. A couple of weeks ago we have registered with supermetrics.

We are not having this issue with our other marketing channels (for example Google & Bing).

I would appreciate any advice to solve this issue.

Below I have copied one of our error messages.

Community connector error: You are using the free version of Supermetrics for Data Studio - Facebook Ads registered to xxxxx@xxxxx.de, team 'Team xxxx@xxxxxxxx.de' (ID: Fo7UHAHdq7TzDs0rLhE), so you can only report on the last 10 days. You can buy a paid license via this link: https://goo.gl/V6xpGR (Supermetrics request ID: pJ5sCgpb4QV9bk4Io6GEfx5_CUMmNdVw). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Fehler-ID: f855dac3

Many thanks,

1 Comment

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us, and sorry to hear about this issue.

The reason you're getting the error is probably because you have a license only for Supermetrics for Google Sheets/Drive (that was the only one I found, please correct me if I am wrong). Supermetrics for Google Sheets and Supermetrics for Data Studio are separate products and cannot be used with each others licenses. Regarding that the other connectors still work, is probably because you're still on a valid trial period for those - and of course if you use connectors made by Google, they are free.

As you already have a license for Supermetrics for Google Sheets, you are entitled to a 20% discount on the the Data Studio connectors as long as you have both products. Just let us know when you're doing the purchase and we'll send you a discount code.

Best regards,

Heidi Virta

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Login or Signup to post a comment