Supermetrics Support Forum

How do I create this Query sheets for different spreadsheets? so that I can refresh automatically in same place?

How do I create this Query sheets in the "Supermetricts Queries" tab for different spreadsheets data? so that I can refresh automatically in same place?

How do I have this table? Will it be created automatically? 

For example, I have created a table in AdWords tab. Then in the Queries Tab how do I create the table?

• Hi Mike,

If I understand your ask correctly, I think this guide should help you:

How does the tool determine where to place the data on query refresh? How can I move queries?

If it doesn't, then please give more detail on what you'd like to accomplish and I can give you a better answer for that.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi Jessica

Thanks for your reply. But, If I start a new google spreadsheet and create different tabs such as - AdWords, SEO - data from Analytics, Facebook then I create data tables in these different tabs. How do I get that another tab called - "SupermetrictsQueries" where I can see the table like the picture I have attached in this question?

Thanks

• Hi Mike,

Ah ok - so in a new Google Sheet file, launch Supermetrics (Click Add-on->Supermetrics->Launch) and then the SupermetricsQueries tab is added at that point as a hidden tab. You can unhide it the normal way in Sheets or click Add-on->Supermetrics->Manage Queries to reveal it.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment