Start a new topic

Adobe Analytics Login Error

Hello,

I am trying to access my Adobe Account in the sidebar however, I continue receiving the below error message after logging in. I never had a problem logging in before, so not sure why this error started happening.

3 people have this problem

Hi Travis,

Thanks for reporting this. 

Adobe Analytics seems to have faced a lot of down time lately, as reported here

Could you try the alternative login method with username and shared secret? That would verify that this is indeed the case and there is no issue with connecting using your Adobe ID. You can find more from this solution article: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000044805-connecting-to-adobe-analytics

Also, please do let us know the date and time (your local time is fine) when you have tried to login again. That will help us to investigate our logs faster.

Best regards,

Supermetrics team

Hi Virta

I tried to access my Adobe Account in the sidebar by both method how many times, but I can't access. Please tell me another solutions.

Hi,

Please contact us via a Private support ticket to exchange all needed information. Please try to include all needed details, and any screenshots of your situation. Also, make sure your role in Adobe Analytics is high enough to fetch information through their API that we use.

Thanks,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login or Signup to post a comment