1) We're actually building a dashboard for our client, but with have a problem.
We can't set up a graph for show division of reach by age, by sex... etc.
2) Total reach = viral reach + organique reach + paid reach. So why the total of these three statistiques is not equal to the total reach ? (cf screenshot)
thanks in advance for the answers
Let's go through your questions one by one:
1.) Gender & Age dimensions can be used with page level metrics. Did you choose post level metrics in to your query?
2.) You can see the details of each metric from here: https://supermetrics.com/api/getFields?ds=FB&fieldType=met
3.) Different metrics have different calculation details. Some show only unique reach etc. More details can be found from the file in the earlier response.
thank you for your reply,
1) This graph doesnt show any information (cf screenshot). Actually we can't set up the reach by an another dimension. And when we target reach in metrics with a period greater than 1 month we encounter an error
2) This page doesn't show the details of each metrics with aggregation.
3) Your page doesn't show the details of each metric.
simply the reach by fan can not be greater than the total reach. I think metrics by fan are all buged.
1. Total reach is a post level metric and it cannot be used with gender/age dimensions. Only page level metrics can be used with gender/age metrics in the same query.
2. Same restriction as with the previous one.
3. Could you please send us a screenshot of the query details and results in Data Studio and also a screenshot of the results that you see in Facebooks own tools that you should get with Supermetrics.