Supermetrics Support Forum

Multiple FB Images for Carousel ads

In our report we use facebook ad images, but for carousel ads it displays only logo. It's a crucial feature for our work. Could u pls add it in supermetrics?

We need at least first image from carousel. I found in fb api, that it might get it.
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/reference/ad-creative-link-data/#Reading
show_multiple_images

But I'm not sure if that is what is needed.

Thanks!

1 person has this problem
  • Hi,

Thanks for your request.

This feature is on our roadmap, but requires some work to achieve it. At this time I don't have a release date for it, but my estimate would be within a few weeks.

We will let you know once the field is available.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Supermetrics team

• We would also love to have the ability to pull all related fields (headline, text, link, etc) for each tile in a carousel ad. Thanks for the consideration.

1 person likes this
  • Hi Clayton,

thanks for the request. Will forward it to the dev team.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• Hi! Is there any update on this.. this is already hang for about 4 months.

• Hi!

At the moment our development team is busy working with changes that are coming to many data sources within the next couple of months and we of course want to keep every single one working without any hiccups. After these they'll move on to adding requested functions and metrics in to existing data sources. Terribly sorry to keep you waiting.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment