Start a new topic

Error: HTTP error: 0 Encountered end of file

Hi, I need help with this problem that takes several weeks. I already provide as hidden and eliminating the accounts to use only the one linked to SuperMetric, update everything and even throw me the error. I leave the queries ID waiting for your prompt response. Thank you.

1 person has this problem

Hi Eduardo,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Our development team is looking in to this and they'll reply to you as soon as they can.

Please note that investigating this matter might take some time. Thank you for your patience.

-Thank you
Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this

how much longer should I wait? the report is vital for the analysis of results. please help urgently. Thank you.

Hi there,

Unfortunately I have encountered the same issue (using the Facebook connector).

The other connectors seem to be working fine.

This is impacting a client's reporting so would be good to get resolved soon.

Can send through more details if needed.

The queris used is YouTube Analytic, so I need to verify what the problem is. What do you need for more information?

Hi All,

The developer is still investigating this. As there have been other reports on this thread, I increased the priority of the ticket, but we're still waiting on them to finish their investigation. We will update you once we have more information.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

I have the same issue since yesterday, all my Supermetrics queries suddenly give the above mentioned error. In my case it is Doubleclick Bid Manager data that is being used.

Hi Nerino,

We had a service outage yesterday that may have cause some problems, but this was resolved. Are you still having the issues today? If so, please submit a private ticket as different data sources may have different reasons, so we need to handle it separately from this case.

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

Login or Signup to post a comment