Supermetrics Support Forum

MailChimp: IllegalDimensionMetricCombinationException

No se han podido solicitar datos del conector de la comunidad. Si el problema persiste, informe al proveedor del conector.

Community connector error: Incompatible fields:  IllegalDimensionMetricCombinationException (Supermetrics request ID: BwsWYRWMX5U5bMlifAkDiRQShG7yZD8y). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

ID de error: 36bb94e9

1 person has this problem
  • Hi,

This message is coming straight from the data source and it means that you have selected metrics/dimensions (or a filter) with a combination that cannot be used in the same query. It may also be that you have a campaign or list or automation selected that is not compatible with these.

Please check if this works with a different list selection, else you can't use these together due to how the API works.

-Thank You

Supermetrics Team

• I have the same problem for any combination of metric and dimensions I use. 

Has anyone solved this problem?

• @Metricas Clicker

This connector is very finicky about what you can and can't use together. The date range, the campaign/list type, and the combination of metrics (both directly selected for your report data and those used in filters) all can have conflicting effects. 

If you are consistently getting invalid combinations, try other list types for your query to see if they work. Some fields only work with campaigns, some only work with lists, or automations. If you have the wrong type selected or a combination of types, it can break the query.

If using Data Studio, make sure your query type matches the type of campaigns/lists you've selected. If your query type is for automations but you're pulling lists, that could cause issues. For example, this causes invalid combo errors for me with some fields meant for automations. 

As soon as I change that to only pull "all automations", the error clears.

If you try this and still cannot get it to work, then please submit a private ticket outlining what list type(s) and what fields you are trying to pull that results in the error so that we can investigate further.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment