Supermetrics Support Forum

Mailchimp with 2FA

The Mailchimp connector for Data Studio doesn't work on my account and the only explanation I can think of is that my account has 2FA enabled. The loader in Data Studio spins and spins, but never loads. I see a ton of errors in the network console, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with 2FA. I'm able to put in my 2FA code in a Mailchimp dialog, but the process never finishes. 

• Hi Bryce,

Can you try this process again using the workaround in this article?:

Authentication-, HTTP- or Script errors

If that doesn't help you, report back and let us know if there's any new errors or behavior.

-Thank you

Supermetrics

• That fix doesn't apply to my situation. When I try to use the Mailchimp Connector within Incognito mode, I am unable to successfully send my 2FA code to Mailchimp. I continue to get a script src is insecure error. 

• Hi Bryce,

Thank you for testing that anyway - just wanted to rule out if it was a different known issue that was causing it to mishandle the authentication.

I will escalate this to the development team for additional investigation into the issue, and they will reply to let you know what they found. Please note that investigations may take some time, so we appreciate your patience while we work.

-Thank you 

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment