Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Criteo Integration

Is it possible to integrate Criteo into Supermetrics? Is Supermetrics able to fetch data from the Criteo Interface?

4 people have this problem
  •  

Hello Fabian,

Greetings from Supermetrics! 

Thanks for your request & the integration is being implemented. Hoping to have a beta public release by the end of Q1. 

Kind regards,

Dawit Nida

Software Developer

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

2 people like this
  • Has the beta for Criteo been released yet?

• When should be the integration implemented?

1 person likes this
  • Is there any news from Criteo integration?

• Hello,

We've not launched the connector yet due to some task getting on the way. I'll update this thread when the connector is ready for public beta.

Sorry for the inconvenience we might have created. 

Kind regards,

Dawit Nida

Software Developer

• Hello,

The Criteo Connector has been launched as public beta. Please let us know if you have any issues in using this connector. 

Kind regards,

Dawit Nida

Software Developer

• Hi Dawit,

I failed to connect. There is "Failed to authenticate" error. Could you help me?

Thanks,

Ramazan

• Hello Ramazan,

Sorry to hear that. 

Please create a new Criteo account to use the Criteo API, and grab the API token from the created account. 

Refer their documentation for more. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Supermetrics Team

• I did it Dawid. Thanks for help.

Other question: Is it possible to pull cost data of each category? In supermetrics add-on configuration for Criteo, I select "cost" as metric and "category" as split by colum but it returns error message: "These metrics and dimensions can't be fetched together" . Are you working on it? Further, do we able to pull that data?

Kind regards,

Ramazan

• Hi Ramazan,

Thanks for updating. 

This happens when trying to fetch different metrics/dimensions from different report types with a single query. We had a few category data when we implement the connector.

So could you please send us a private ticket with the query ID, and I'll investigate further if this could be done or not and update you. Thanks.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

• Hi David,

I submitted new ticket with query ID as you request. Ticket id: 23533

Thanks,

Ramazan

• Hello,

Looks like Criteo has two API versions: SOAP, which is being depreciated "soon", and REST. Which one does Supermetrics use?

Thanks,

Andre

• Hello Andre,

Yes we are aware of that and we've planned to migrate to the REST API.

Currently we use the SOAP, as the REST API was not completely available and reliable when we did the Criteo integration.

Regards,

Supermetrics Team

• Hi, do you know when you'll have integration with the Criteo REST API?

Login to post a comment