Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

New connectors for SEO rank tracking

Do you plan to include AWR, Wincher or Ahrefs connectors in supermetrics soon? 

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Joel Florén, Keybroker

• Hi Joel,

Ahrefs is in the pipeline, but it does not appear the other two are. For those, you can recommend them via a voting process at https://support.supermetrics.com/discussions/topics/19000015989. We use highest requested sources to help guide us for the next developed connectors.

For Ahrefs, it looks like it's still in the initial planning stages so I don't yet have a timeline when that will be ready, but I assume sometime this year.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Support

• Hi,

I have stumbled across Supermetrics to use with Google Data Studio. We use AHREFS for our primary SEO tracking tool, and am wondering if there is an update on an ETA for the connector as mentioned above?

Really hoping it's not far off.

Kind regards,

Sam

• Hi Sam,

AHREFS is again on the roadmap this year, tentatively scheduled for coming out sometime in Q3 2019.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hello, 

We also use Ahrefs as our primary SEO tracking tool. Do you have an update regarding this? Thanks! 

• Hi Huitin,

It's still in the schedule but due to other priorities, there's no estimation on it anymore so it will miss the Q3 estimation given before. Might be late this year or early next year, that's our best guess at this point.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment