Start a new topic
Solved

Adobe Analytics - Problems with Accents

Hi everybody,

Today I notice a problem in my Adobe queries. The ones who have metrics with accents (like "Chat - Formulário Envio Sucesso) are breaking right on it, staying with two columns: one with the first part of the metric's name (until the accent) and a second one with the rest of the metric's name. And the worst: both columns are zeroes.

Does anybody know how to fix that? Attached an image showing what's happening with the Chat - Formulário Envio Sucesso metric.

Regards!

Luiz Felipe

Cadastra

Hi Luiz,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Our development team is looking in to this and we'll update you once we have more information or a fix.

Please note that investigating this matter might take some time. Thank you for your patience.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Hi Luiz,

The development team told me that a fix for this should be deployed. Please close and reopen your sheet and try the queries again to verify they now pull the characters correctly.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

I´m still having the same problem with Facebook Ads account names!

Hi,

Please make sure you have refreshed the add-on by closing and reopening the file. If you still are seeing this, please send us a private ticket with screenshots showing the issue on a newly refreshed query.

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/home

Login or Signup to post a comment