Supermetrics Support Forum

Supermetrics sidebar doesnt work again

Good afeternoon,

My supermetrics for spreedshet doesnt work again. Since this morning I tried to launch the sidebar and it doesnt loading.

Thanks

• Hi,

Please try deleting cookies, or try with another browser. This is usually a browser or plugin conflict.

Best regards,

Supermetrics team

• Hi there, 

I have this problem as well since a few days, that I cannot even launch the Supermetrics sidebar. I cannot refresh any of the existing queries that I have on this sheet, either. 
    I tried it from different browsers, and it still did not help. 

Can you please suggest any solution? 

Best regards,

Ana

• Hi Ana,

sorry to hear about the issue. We're not experiencing any global issues with Supermetrics, so there must be something in your configuration that affects the usage. 

Did you test in Incognito mode? What is the Google login that's linked to your license? You could also try creating a blank sheet and starting the sidebar there, to see if that's different.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

• Hi Heidi, 

Thank you for your quick response. 
    I tried the blank sheet method, and it helped to to launch the sidebar but I still cannot successfully run any query with the help of Supermetrics. It gets stuck at 95% and shows the 'exceeded execution time' error. 

Shall I provide you with the google login right here? 

Looking fwd to your reply, 

Ana

• Hi Ana,

this might require some closer investigation. Please send us a private ticket, so that we can exchange sensitive account information. Thanks!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment