Supermetrics Support Forum

Community connector error - Error ID: 01cac811

Hey there,

I keep getting the below error message when I have "Average Video View time" as the metric and click on to "show summary row". If I would like to have Average Video View time across posts, how can I go about doing it?

Error Details

There was an error requesting data from the community connector. Please report the issue to the provider of this community connector if this issue persists.

Community connector error: When fetching the avg_post_video_view_time metric, you must split by post-level dimensions. (Supermetrics request ID: C9_3VMskk9u3545Pn5RlyubAfB0q3iUC). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Error ID: 01cac811

Thanks much in advance!

Jeannie

• Hi Jeannie,

I tested and was able to reproduce the issue you described with different post based metrics - it was fine until I clicked on summary row, and then the error appeared, even if I was splitting by a post-level dimension (like post name or post ID). 

I will escalate this to the development team for further investigation and fixing. Please note that investigations can take some time, so we appreciate your patience while we look into this.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment