Instagram in Data Studio
Hi I've been doing trial on Instagram connection for Data Studio, and have found these following issues:
1. Currently only the last 100 posts can be retrieved. Will it be changed to the maximum limit of Instagram API post retrieval in the future?
2. I created a user post connection to retrieve certain account (for example: @quospace). The final results actually retrieve other accounts also as well. You can check the preview report here: https://datastudio.google.com/open/1ImUTLzf0-aACjsqh_xErwvpmnULj9vqQ
And click the filter by author username on the header. There are other accounts as well retrieved here. I'm not sure how it came to this. Some of those accounts previously even didn't interact with @quospace.
The final Posts number appears on scorecard are the calculation from those accounts as well, not only came from @quospace.
3. I also created a piechart featuring tags of posts. I'm not sure how tags were captured by the application. On the report you can see that all tags were combined as 1 row of data.
4. What is the difference between caption date and published date?
5. And I also want to propose this:
- To mark a data whether it is a regular photo/multiple photo/video.