Supermetrics Support Forum

Data from different sources

I wish to pull in data from facebook ads, google adwords and google analytics to combine into a single dashboard.

I am using Supermtrics for Google sheets (paid version)

I have setup a new google sheet file and within that there are 4 tabbed google sheets one for each data source and one to neatly collate the results on a dashboard.

I have one data source per sheet - however when i come back into the file to edit and click between the sheets it says the data source for each sheet if Facebook ad data - it doesn't seem to refresh the different data sources on each sheet.

Any thoughts on how best to solve this problem? Should i put the different data sources into different google sheets files? Or can i have them in the same file but on different sheets?

thanks

• Hi Ian,

Thanks for contacting us.

You can have as many queries and data sources as you want in one sheet, even within the same tab. If you look at the SupermetricsQueries tab (hidden), do you see your queries there with different data sources? Sometimes when you browse the Sheet and click on query cells to edit the query, the info in the sidebar is not immediately updated, but you may need to exit the previous query.

If you could add any screenshot to visualize the issue, it would be very helpful.

Best regards,

Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment