Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

There was an error retrieving this Add-on's configuration

Hi,

I'm using AdWords Supermetrics Connector to create charts from more than 50 AdWords accounts, but I'm having issues. 

Once I linked one new connector, the AdWords one requests authorization each time. 

But if I press the button to AUTHORIZE, appears the next message:

And if I click to REFRESH AUTHORIZATION, appears what I saw in the first screenshot, as a loop. 

Does anybody know why?

Many thanks!! 

• Hi Joan,

Very sorry for the issue.

Please try force adding the account even if it exists, to refresh connection. It often helps in cases like this. 
    After the authentication, check the accounts/pages you've chosen for the report. 

In the authorization window, add new account even if you see your account currently logged in.

Best regards,

Supermetrics team

1 person likes this
  • Hi,

I'm running into the same issue... and re-authenticating doesn't help. For context : I have several Bing accounts linked to my Supermetrics Datastudio account.

May you help? My dashboards have been down for some time now.

Thanks,

Sébastien

• Hi Sebastien,

Did you try force re-authenticating in Incognito mode? That sometimes does the trick.

If the force re-authentication is unsuccessful also in Incognito, let us know the login email and we'll clear the tokens on it.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• Hi, 

I'm also running into the same issue by connecting with adform. Forcing re-authentication in Incognito or refreshing connection does not help

Any other tricks? 

Thanks and kind regards,

Yentl

• Hi Yentl,

please create a private support ticket with account details and perhaps some screenshots, for us to offer you the best help on this issue. Thanks!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment