Start a new topic

How to use this software ???

Hello,

I hope for some helpful assistance. I am a beginner trying to learn how to use this software. I am following the explainer videos and I've hit a snag whenever I try to assign key mapping to certain chain zones. The image attached shows that when I try to map the keyboard range to a specific chain zone it doesn't work. For e.g. I am trying to map the first zone to the keyboard range a-g but whenever I follow the instructions of holding 'a' and pressing 'g' and releasing it doesn't work. The range always seems to be from 0-127 and whenever I change it to a different value it doesn't do anything. I know this is for a MIDI Map Mode Switch but I don't own a keyboard and I've been searching for hours for a solution. I would love to hear from anyone who actually uses it.Please help me .

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Comment

Hi Aaron,

Looks like you may be in the wrong place? We deal in data connection software and you look to be talking about music software. Unfortunately your image you mentioned didn't make it to the post, which would have clarified what you were trying to do.

If you are using one of our Data Studio connectors, please let me know which one and retry to add that screenshot so I can assist you.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment