Start a new topic

Problems with Open Twitter Data Connector Data Studio

Hey, 

after checking out the Data Studio Connector, I've been running into some trouble. 

(Supermetrics request ID: tR6f5agoa1lURn9cHmLkTdTkcAWl_cpe) // Error ID: 34542ed0

I've selected the Team kunde.atista@  Account. Could you please have a look into that?

Thanks for your support, 

Paul

Hi Paul,

it seems that you haven't selected the Twitter account. You need to go to edit that data source and write in the Twitter account name in to the correct field (keep in mind that Twitter public data has 3 different types of queries so you need to fill in the corresponding field).

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hey Supermetrics Team, 

Its the following account EANRW see the twitter link: https://twitter.com/EANRW

I've tried to add both options: 

EANRW and

@EANRW

Didn't work out for me. I'm using the "Twitter Public Data" connector. I've added also two attachments so that you have a better overview. 

Hope we'll get that working.

Thanks, 

Paul

Hi Paul,

seems that you're using a different query type / have written the username in to a wrong place. Please check that they both match:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

I'm still having trouble to display Twitter User Data. Could you please show me an Data-Studio of yours, where you display your live follower count?

I'm really frustrated because, I've spend 4 hours to try different versions and try to build a workaround, but nothing seems to work with supermetrics. 

Thanks

Paul

Login or Signup to post a comment