Start a new topic

Facebook Connector to a Page

Using the facebook connector, how do I connect to a page (client fb page) that I administer thru my own facebook account (personal).

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your question.

Please authorise the Facebook connector using your own Facebook login, after that your able to select which of the pages you manage you want to add to your report. Guides below:

//www.youtube.com/embed/IgLukIk1pw4?wmode=opaque

1. Start a new report
  2. Click on "Create new data source"
  3. Select "Explore connectors" under "Community connectors" in the left sidebar (you may need to scroll down to see it)
  4. Choose the connector you wish to use and click "Add connector"
  5. Click "Authorize"
  6. Choose which account to use in the pop-up window that opened and enter your password
  7. Allow the needed permissions
  8. Click to authorize the other part if present
  9. With Facebook (and many other data source), select the account(s) you want to use to get data
  10. Click "Connect"

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

I tried this, and it's not showing the pages I am admin on.  I have signed out of everything, cleared cache, started over, everything - and nothing is showing the pages I am admin on.   It only shows my personal page every single time.  How do I get the pages I am admin on to show under the 'select accounts' when setting up the connection?

Hi Elizabeth,

sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting the pages.

Could you please send us a private support ticket, as this issue seems to require some sensitive information exchange? We'd appreciate if you could add some screenshots of the issue.

Thanks!

Heidi / Supermetrics team

Login or Signup to post a comment