Supermetrics Support Forum

Facebook API Calls

I recently received this error message, Calls to this api have exceeded the rate limit. I know that there is a Max, but We should be nowhere close to the 4800 for Facebook, is there a way to see what reports are making that many calls? 

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Stephen,

easiest way to investigate how many queries you're making for each data source is with our usage tracking tools. Supermetrics counts it's queries differently than Facebook counts their API usage but this will give you a good understanding of how many queries are you doing daily/weekly etc.

For example if the number is higher than you thought, then it would be good to go through you spreadsheet files in trash / check the list of ypur refresh triggers to make sure that you don't have old / forgotten reports refreshing.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Thanks for you reply Jouni, but that tool isn't doing anything. 

• HI,

thanks for letting me know. Could you please check it again. There was a small glitch that should be fixed now. Thank you so much.

• Hi Jouni!

The tool worked, and like I thought the number of queries is far from 4800

• Great.

In that case, try contacting Facebooks support to ask what type of query load might be causing it at their end.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment