Supermetrics Support Forum

Post reactions error- no split dimensions available

Hi There-

I am trying to create a report with organic post reactions, and am getting this error:

Community connector error: When fetching the post_reactions_like metric, you must split by post-level dimensions. (Supermetrics request ID: VIuSKnvAOns2PbHURyhIXMcsS9hkLZrk). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Error ID: 84d9b3bf

BUT there is no option in the editor for me to split by post-level. Please advise. 

• Hi Jaime,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As the error days, your chosen metrics and dimensions are not compatible to use in the same query. So, if the metric is Post related (not Page) you need to split by a dimension that is also Post related.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

• Hi,

There's no option to add a dimension, only the metric "Post reactions: like". See screenshot below:

• Hi Jaime,

I see - you are using a scorecard. How about if you try to change it to Table chart and split by a post dimension eg. Post message? Does it work then? It should, since the "Post reactions: likes" can't be summed together (all likes of all posts), but they need to be split by something that separates the posts.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Login to post a comment