Start a new topic

Supermetrics functions FB Ads filter

Hi,

I am using supermetrics add-on, but also trying with supermetrics functions and I can't get the same result because Ihave no idea in functions how to apply a filter.

In the query params of the add-on the filter string is "[{"field":"campaignobjective","operator":"==","value":"PAGE_LIKES","combineToPrev":";"},{"field":"campaignobjective","operator":"==","value":"POST_ENGAGEMENT","combineToPrev":","},{"field":"campaignobjective","operator":"==","value":"MOBILE_APP_ENGAGEMENT","combineToPrev":","},{"field":"campaignobjective","operator":"==","value":"CANVAS_APP_ENGAGEMENT","combineToPrev":","},{"field":"campaignobjective","operator":"==","value":"VIDEO_VIEWS","combineToPrev":","}]"

But i don't think this goes directly into the function "as-is".. I don't find any tutorial or examples also.. thank you

Hi Ricardo,

we have an article in here about Supermetrics Functions that tells you also how filters are used (and it also has a link to Google Analytics own documentation about filters that will give you more insights).

Hope that it answers your question.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi,

Yes I saw it.. but that's only for google analytics. I was questioning about facebook ads.

Thank you

Hi Ricardo, the logic in filters works in the same way with each data source. You just need to change the metrics and values.

If you'll give us examples of 2 filters that you'd like to use in your query, we'll give you ready strings from where you can see how they should be written:

-Which metric/split by dimension do you want to filter?

-equals/does not equal/contains/does not contain?

-With which value

-and if you want to use multiple, which one: "and" / "or" -between the filters.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

I need campaignobjective==PAGE_LIKES "OR" campaignobjective==POST_ENGAGEMENT

Thank you

Hi,

Back to this.. Never got an answer.

I can make a filter like "cost>0.5" or another, but I can't seem to join them with an "AND" .. how can I do it?

Login or Signup to post a comment