Start a new topic

Get data from Choozle?

Dear Supermetrics team, I asked Choozle whether it was possible for them to give access to their data through an API, so that I can build a report in a Google Sheet thanks to Supermetrics, and they give me the answer below.

Would you consider integrating Choozle as a source in the weeks to come, or should I find other ways, thanks to a Google App script or Zapier?

Thanks in advance for your anwer.

Kind regards,

Jean-Michel Fontaine

(Choozle's answer)

It turns out that we do have an API for campaign reporting data. More info on that here: https://support.choozle.com/support/solutions/articles/5000578218-reporting-options#api

Choozle has an API for your campaign reporting data and is available for reporting tools, such as TapClicks, to plug into and ingest our data from. 

If we do not already have an integration set up with your reporting tool, please connect with our team to make an introduction to your 3rd party reporting tool contact. From there, we’ll introduce our API instructions to your contact and then the responsibility will be on their end to plug into our APIs. We will provide access to our Reporting API Documentation, which can be shared with our reporting tool's development team.

If we have an existing partnership with your reporting tool, please reach out to our team for instructions on how to build the API connection.

Outside of TapClicks, one suggestion would be to try to build something in Google App Scripts or maybe Zapier that downloads and parses the emailed report data to Google Sheets (and then you can do whatever they want with it in Supermetrics or Google Studio).

1 Comment

Hi Jean-Michel,

thanks for the question. Choozle is unfortunately not yet included in our data sources. We choose the next data source connector in to development by voting results. You can participate in the voting at https://support.supermetrics.com/discussions/topics/19000015989 

We keep adding new sources on a fast pace, and for example following us on twitter: @Supermetrics you'll get the info as soon as new sources have been added to Supermetrics.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment