Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

FC connector error

Hello,

i am reporting a problem with a Facebook connector. Ive tried reconnecting FB data source several times but no signs of success.

Please see attached screen shot.

Thanks a lot.

Matej

2 people have this problem
  • Hi Matej,

Google currently has a bug in their account management which is very likely causing these issues. A temporary solution before Google releases a fix, is to use Supermetrics in an Incognito-mode window on your browser, and only log in to the tools with the single Google account that has your Supermetrics license.

(Logging into multiple accounts in your browser at the same time is what can cause this issue. Also, using a separate Incognito window will not require you to log out from your other Google accounts.)

If you'd like to help speeding up the fix from Googles side, please click on the star in this Google Bug report. More votes means it goes up in their urgency.

Please report back if this helped. 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • I tried logging in from a browser when only the Supermetrics account was logged in and still got an issue.

That's urgent and very important to a client's dashboard - any suggestions beside looking to stop using Data Studio?

• Hi George,

in that case, go edit your connector, visit the URL that you see to edit your logins and "set up a new login" but still use the same account details:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Hi Jouni, Actually just before your post I solved the issue similarly. Within the supermetrics Facebook Login management (as per your login above) I removed an additional account we had linked there so only one remained. That seems to have done it for anyone else with similar issue.

• Hi George,

good to hear that it solved your issue as well. Thanks for confirming.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment