Start a new topic

Error Datastudio

Hi, 

After finishing a free trial period tot test the LinkedIn ads connector and Twitter ads connector for Google Data studio, I paid for both connectors. I refreshed the connections in Google Data Studio, but unfortunately I always receive the error message below that states I am using the free version of Supermetrics which isn't correct cause I paid for it. How can I resolve this issue? 
Thanks in advance for you answer! 

Community connector error: You are using the free version of Supermetrics for Data Studio - LinkedIn Ads registered to vanhaleweyk@bbc.be, so you can only report on the last 10 days. You can buy a paid license via this link: https://goo.gl/uJw1W7 (Supermetrics request ID: j8iOKbtRyjvqGITIm06ZFD_s29AFS83u). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.
1 Comment

Hi Wannes,

Please see this solution page that describes how to fix the most common reason for the error, which is that the wrong team is selected for the data source.

Community connector error: You are using the free version of Supermetrics for Data Studio

If that doesn't work, please send a screenshot from the Team Management tool showing the correct team and user, but that is missing the license so we can check on our end if something else happened.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment