Start a new topic

Facebook Token Error

Hi,

Accounts are unable to be selected within Facebook. The error reads: Failed To Load: Empty Token. Account fetch error: Error: empty token. Can you please assist?

Thanks,

Matt

8 people have this question

Hi Matt, any answer? we already solved this problem?

Hi Matt,

Can you try logging out of Facebook on any/every platform, clearing your internet cache/cookies, and then try to access again? There's likely a stale or mal-formed authentication token somewhere, and this should clear it out. 

Another trick that may serve as a work-around is to try this in Incognito mode in your browser. 

If none of the above works, please let us know so that we can investigate further.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Hi Jessica,

I did what you indicated in the previous comment, and it does not work for me, you can help me, I need this urgently.

Thank you!

1 person likes this

Hello, I came to this post because I am presenting the same problem as well. Any solution so far?

Thanks a lot.

Julian

YSF

Hi Julian,

If logging out and back in doesn't fix the issue, I have to delete the corrupt tokens from our side.

I've done this for you which will force re-authentication to Facebook Ads. Please log out and back in again so that it recreates the token (hopefully correctly this time) and then the error should clear.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team.

Same problem - followed the procedure described above; logged out of Facebook from all units, cleared cookies and cache, and tried over. Same result: Failed to load: Error: empty token

Thanks.

Hi Jesper,

Please submit a private ticket for this (if you have not done so already) and include your subscription user ID so I can find and delete the tokens.

Go to https://support.supermetrics.com/support/home, click on New Ticket and select Private Ticket, then fill it out.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment