Start a new topic
Solved

"Error: Unable to refresh your token for Bing Ads Connector

Hi, 

The Bing ads connector for Google Drive is showing unexpected behaviour. I get the following error: "Error: Unable to refresh your token. It may not be valid anymore. Please try logging out and logging in again." and no data is being loaded.

Can someone help me out?

Best,

Joost

Hi Joost,

have you tried logging out and back in to your account? (like demonstrated here with AdWords)

Best reagards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni

I am not able to edit / modify / duplicate my query. Get the following respons: "Account fetch error: Error: Unable to refresh your token. It may not be valid anymore. Please try logging out and logging in again.".

But I am not allowed to edit my query, hence stuck in a loop.

Best,

Joost

Hi Joost,

you need to "start building a new query" instead of trying to modify the existing one and log out/in on that view.

Best regards,
-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni,

This seemed to fixed the issue. Will use this as a best practice from now on.

Enjoy your weekend from all of us here in Holland!

Best,

Joost

Hi Joost,

good to hear that! When there's updates, password changes etc. in the data sources, a re-authentication is usually required at this point.

Have a great weekend as well!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni and Joost,

I receive the same error, but with the Ad Networks + GA connector in Data Studio. 

Yesterday the report worked perfectly, but now this. I tried logging out and back in, and also checked the connector > no problem there. Also made a copy of the report, removed all elements and started building up from scratch again. Yet again, no data..

Any solution to this?

Hi Axel,

please go to edit your connector, then go to manage each data source login from here:

If at next step you are asked, which team to choose, make sure that you use the one with paid license (you can check that from team.supermetrics.com)

then click on "add new account":

and use the same login that you had before so that it fetches you a new token for it.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni,

Thank you for your quick reply! I followed all your steps, for each data connection (FB, Adwords, Bing and GA). Unfortunately, it still doesn't work:

One note: for Adwords and Bing I use different logins than for FB and GA. These alternative logins don't match with the Supermetrics account (axel.augustinus@gmail.com). However, yesterday it worked fine, so I don't think that this should be any problem.. 

Can you help in a different way?? I need to build this report as it serves as a business case to start the paid license for Supermetrics ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Hi Axel,

I just checked and axel.augustinus@gmail.com doesn't belong to any paid license team. Could you please follow this guide: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000072694-community-connector-error-you-are-using-the-free-version-of-supermetrics-for-data-studio

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment