Start a new topic
Solved

Select property in Google Search Console in Data Studio

Hi all,

I want to connect multiple properties from my Google Search Console account to a dashboard and set a filter to select a single property for search analysis. Is this possible or are there any other solutions to achieve this?

Best Regards,

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

good question. Unfortunately there are no such dimensions in the Search Console which could be used for this kind of filtering.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni,

Is there any chance for you to implement this feature? The selection of properties is done when connecting the SC account to Data Studio. Or what else would you recommend to achieve the separation? Setting up different reports for each property?

Best Regards,

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

you can create separate versions with different specs of the connectors. 

Just click on "create new data source" while selecting the data source for your query. Then choose the Supermetrics Search Console connector from the left sidebar, choose the account and name the connector for example with that account name before saving it.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni,

is there any way to show you in a live version of my dashboard what I try to achieve without sharing the dashboard globally in the forum. May I use your contact email for this?

Cheers,

Manuel

Hi Manuel, 

you can send it to us as a private ticket through this support forum.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment