Supermetrics Support Forum

How to automatically have "all accounts" in the "select account" section of Supermetrics?

Hello,

I have a Google Adwords Supermetrics queries which includes many "accounts".  I have manually selected all my accounts related to that Data source, but every time I have a new account in Google Adwords, it is not selected in my Supermetrics query.  I have an automatic weekly refresh, but I have to add manually my new accounts. Is it possible to select a "all account" option for a specific Google Adwords "datasource" (or any other datasource)?

Thank you for your time!

• Hi Tommy,

we've had requests for this feature actually before as well. So far we haven't managed to find a way to automate the new account adding in to existing queries but we haven't give up hope yet. Let's hope that our development team comes up with a plan for this.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hello,

Ok, thank you for the info. At least I can stop looking! ;)

I'll stay up-to-date if it ever comes out.

Thanks

• Hi Supermetrics, has this feature been released? It looks like it has...

Can you confirm how the 'All Accounts' selection works? Does it look for new accounts before each schedule / execution? Will it automatically add new accounts? Will it automatically remove accounts which the logged in user doesn't have access to anymore?

• Hi Matt,

you can read more about this feature from here: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000089687-adding-all-accounts-to-your-query

More supported data sources are coming for this feature later.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Can't wat to have this for Facebook Ads and Insights too :)

• Hello Supermetrics Team,

we desperately need feature ALL ACCOUNTS for Facebook Ads and Linkedin Ads.

Any chance to integrate this soon?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Matic 

• Hello Matic,

we have added that function to following datasources:

-LinkedIn Ads

-Facebook Ads

-Google My Business

-Google Search Console

-Twitter Ads

It takes some time before the updates are live, but by tomorrow those should be usable.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment