Supermetrics Support Forum

Uploader stopped sending data to google

I've been using supermetrics uploader successfully for months. My cost data stopped showing in Google Analytics as of Oct 12. I see no cost uploaded in any of the accounts.  I checked and it not show any errors of any kind.

Please let us know?

2 people have this question
  • I have the same problem, specifically stopped uploading cost data on Oct 12th. Looking at the uploaded files in Google Analytics I can see something strange. The data for Oct 11th was uploaded at approx. 2.30 am on Oct 12th. But at approx. 3.50 am that same night (Oct 12th) there is an upload for Oct 12th, wich is very strange since that upload should not have occured until the night after. That upload is the last one though, I am now missing uploads for Oct 13th, 14th and 15th.

Would appreciate some help with this issue! Thanks.

1 person likes this
  • Same problem for our cost data upload from Bing, upload stopped some time on the 12th of October. 

1 person likes this
  • Same problem here. October 11th was the last feed that Google Analytics received. 

1 person likes this
  • Same issue here, for Bing and Facebook. But it seems like they are working on it - for Facebook I had a valid import today with the data of October 12, so hopefully the rest of the data will come soon.
    For Bing I had an invalid import today - Google Analytics shows an error about a wrong date format in the import of- the import file uses the format YYYY-MM-DD whereas Google expects YYYYMMDD.

1 person likes this
  • Same for us.

• Hello to all,

thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our backend is uploading the missing days data in to GA accounts at the moment and everything should be up to date before tomorrow.

We're terribly sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused you.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • This morning 6.11.2017 we are still missing data for 30.10, 1.11, 4.11, 5.11

Login to post a comment