When using source or medium dimensions, the charts return an error.
"The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Community connector error: Error fetching AC results: Invalid Bing Ads field 'utm_source'. Please contact email@example.com to get this fixed. When contacting support, please include this tracking code: zqRK1nYeETTGAOFIwTIte0oju10PsrW. If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.
Error ID: 9f7b90f0"
I've tried many different metrics with no success.
I've also tried configuring the utm_source and utm_medium settings using the following settings::