Start a new topic

Facebook time zone

Hi, 

I'm making a dashboard from Facebook data. When I compare to stats in Facebook directly, I see some difference. I think it's due to time zone setting. FB attributes timezone from admin's geolocation (montréal - GMT -4 in my case). 

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Hi Bernard,

do the discrepancies level out from yesterday when you are more than 12 hours past the date change?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi,

I've encountered the same problem. Facebook data using the Supermetrics data studio connector attributes posts to a time at least 6 or 7 hours after it was published. For example, a post published on Facebook at 6:30pm (18:30) appears as published the next day in my dashboard.

I've just recently changed my supermetrics time zone setting to EST, so let me know if that will eventually sort out the situation. It hasn't yet.

Thanks

Hi Benjamin,

what do you mean by changing your Supermetrics time zone setting? We always pull the data in the timezone that your data source account is set for and we cannot make any changes to it. You should set your Data Studio file to match that time zone.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

, This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much. Link profile: http://dakhoaauahcm.vn/hinh-anh-benh-choc-dau-o-tre-em.html

Login or Signup to post a comment