Start a new topic
Solved

Filtered LinkedIn query finds no data

Hey all,

I am trying to query some LinkedIn data on impressions which is to be split by demographics(Job Title for example). This query works fine for the total impressions, but once I try to filter the data for different campaign types it does not find any data. Do you know why this could be? 

I have campaign manager access rights on LinkedIn.

Thanks for you help.

1 person has this problem

Hi Toni and Support,

I am having this problem as well,

I can split results by account name and campaign name to show how each campaign is performing, and then when I add any demographic split by to it (while keeping everything else in the query the same), the campaign name comes back blank, which is why you won't be able to filter it. (See the picture attached)

Thanks

Hi all,

The problem is that most of the demographics data is stored in a separate end-point (aka Pivot, per the Linkedin API) and thus they are incompatible with the Campaign data. It can't support getting more than one pivot for most cases, leading to it blanking the information it cannot retrieve. I'm sorry that the API restriction makes it function this way - you have to then use two queries to get around this.

https://developer.linkedin.com/docs/guide/v2/ads/ads-reporting#ad-analytics

-Thank you

Supermetrics Support

Login or Signup to post a comment