Start a new topic

Data Studio connector

I just added your new connectors to DataStudio.

Unfortunately I added the connector to an existing data source. When I did this, Supermetrics metrics turned off all existing aggregation in the data source. causing all reports to crash.

Any ideas on how I can disconnect Supermetrics and return to my previous aggregation?

I found this blog which might point to a solution https://zimamedia.com/how-to-fix-google-data-studio-system-authorization-error/

Hi Michael,

we do not have any insight for this problem unfortunately as it is at the Google Data Studios end. Have you tried changing back to the old connector that you had used for this report?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

We have a number of client that we are building Data Studios for and 8 of of the 16 clients seem to work but the other 4 have a connection issue of some sort and I tried reconnecting the data source but the same issue was there. Any ideas?

Error from Google: 
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Community connector error: No data found If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Error ID: 142daf19

Hi Garrett,

could you please let us know if the query is the same kind with all of the clients dashboards / what metrics and dimensions it uses. 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

We are pulling the same metrics for 16 of our clients and the metrics we are pulling in are:

• Amount Spent
  • Reach
  • Frequency

Hi Garrett,

it is then most likely related to the account permission level. Please check the permissions given to your login account from those 4. (they should be either one of the two highest possible ones)

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment