Supermetrics Support Forum

LinkedIn Ads - Data Studio Community connector error

I have successfully linked my LinkedIn Advertising account with Data Studio via the Supermetrics connector. I can see all the fields from the source. However, when I tried pulling the data into my reports, I kept getting the same error message as below: 

"Community connector error: No data found If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner."

I certainly have data for the selected date range. 

The error ID is 860248cc

Please help! Thanks

• Hi Lynette,

I just replicated your time series query with our account and the connector is working normally. It might be related to your permission levels with your LinkedIn Ads account. Could you please check what kind of permissions you have been given to this account you are trying to use.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi, I have the Campaign Manager access to the account. Is that sufficient? 

• Hi Lynette,

after investigating this matter, we noticed that you have more than 400 campaigns in LinkedIn Ads and the limitation at LinkedIn ADS API hits around 300-350 campaigns. We have contacted their support team and let you know when we have an answer form them about what could we do in this case.

Please note that getting an answer for this matter might take some time. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Noted. Thanks for looking into this! :) 

• Hi Lynette,

This should now be resolved, without limits on the amount of campaigns. Could you please try pulling the data again?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment