Supermetrics Support Forum

System error for Facebook Insights Connector

Hi, 

Whenever I try to do the direct connection to Data Studio for Facebook insights, it gives me a System Error message. 

Any help?

• Hi Ed,

sorry to hear about it. Could you please send us more details on when this is happening. Is it happening during the login process or when you try to make a query? Full screen screen shots help along with the explanations and If it's when you try to make a query, please list us the selected metrics and dimensions. Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi Jouni!

I've attached a screenshot of the dimensions and metrics. It's when I try to make a query and load the table with the results that the error message comes up. 

• Hi Ed,

thank you for the full screenshot. It helped us investigating the issue and we have just released a fix for it. Could you give it a go and tell us if it works for you? Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• It is working, but when I use some metrics the error comes back, such as using % of reach from organic. I've attached the two photos to show it works without that metric but not with that metric. 

• Also it stops working when I try to use shares as a metric too. 

• Click 'See details' and you should see the reason for why it's not working.

• I am having a similar problem.

When I try to connect the Facebook Insights channel, I see a quick page and then it disappears.

I did notice this error at the top of the side bar "Log out from [object Object] failed: ScriptError: Authorization is required to perform that action."

I tried logging out, then connecting, logging back in on FB but then nothing still happens.

• We are having the same issue. 

• Hi.

Sorry for our late response. This issue has been fixed and everything should be working normally.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment