Supermetrics Support Forum

Facebook Post level metics Google Data Studios

Loving the new integration with Google Data Studio - thanks!

I'm currently working my way though all the data-points it brings in was wondering if there's already somewhere a detailed list of each dimension & metric?

Specifically I'm interesting in Post Level Data (eg - building a table where by Dimensions are date / post type / post message and then a series of metrics specific to each most). 

From what I can tell we can't yet get post Impressions or Reach metrics - for individual posts? I believe that Total Impressions is currently only available at a post level. Is that correct? and if so, do you know when more post level metrics will be available?

• Hi Jamie,

thanks for the awesome feedback! At the moment the only list(s) of available metrics and dimensions can be seen when you edit the fields of each connector in the Data Studio. 

All of the post level data metrics that you mentioned, should be available in Facebook connector. If there's something missing, please follow the instructions in here: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/folders/19000155971

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Thanks,

From what I can tell, there is total, paid, organic and viral reach or impressions at a page level but when you try to cross these with posts (eg. a Post ID) you get an error. The only available reach or impression metric at post level seems to be "from likers" only. Can you confirm?

• Hi Jamie,

it seems that there was a small glitch. At least I can get that kind of queries to work in Data Studio now. Could you please test and let me know the results?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment